What is the Regulation GDPR:
Is the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27/4/2016, for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as applicable from time to time, including legislation and amendments, by which is incorporated in the Greek legal order (hereinafter the “Regulation”).
What is personal data:
It is data-information relating to you and make it an identified or identifiable person, such as name-surname, address, contact details etc. (hereinafter the “Data”).
What is sensitive personal data:
It is data-information that reveals racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic or biometric data, as well as data relating to health (hereinafter the “special categories of Data”).
What is the data processing:
As a processing means any operation or series of operations carried out with or without the use of automated means of Data or/and special categories of Data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation, change, retrieval, search, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination and any form of disposal, association, combination, restriction, erasure or destruction (hereinafter “the Processing”).
What data do we collect:
The Company collects and processes only the Data that is absolutely necessary for the fulfilment of each purpose. The Data are limited to what you guys have provided to the Company, or in the context of the respective contractual relationship (hereinafter “the Convention”), whether during your communication with the Company (written, telephone, electronic), or during the use of this website, including information contained in the forms, requests, reports, etc., and in particular:
• Identity data (l.x. name-surname, father's name, name of mother, date of birth, Etc.D.Sq.).
• Data communication (min.x. address of residence or/and working, postal address, e-mail address - e-mail, no. fax no. phone/s).
• Identification data (l.x. IP address).
• Other Data (l.x. online identifiers, location data, voluntarily disclosed information).
How do we use the Data:
The Company will process the Data for the necessary period of time, based on compliance with legal deadlines and the principles of data minimisation, the limitation of storage and the rational management of the files.
The Data will be processed by electronic and manual means in accordance with the procedures and practices associated with their respective purpose and will be accessible by the -authorized for the purpose - staff of the Company and their respective associates (l. x. processor, protection officer, technical staff), who are bound by contracts with confidentiality and discretion, in their definitions of the Law.
The Company will take all necessary measures with the use of advanced technologies, procedures, technical and organizational measures, in order to ensure Data security, prevent unauthorized access, loss, illegal or incorrect use and, in general, comply with the provisions of the Regulation.
For what purposes do we process your Data:
The Company will process the Data, for the purposes of:
• the compliance with the applicable legislation, judicial and other decisions of the competent Authorities, European, european and International Regulations and general legislation.
• the exercise and protection of individual legal claims and rights.
• contact us for the improvement of products and services, the customization of the web site to the interests and desires, and the provision of information (phone, written, electronic, via messaging, etc.) in relation to new products, special offers or other information which may be useful,
• the management of your requests or reports of adverse events.
With the acceptance of the Policy provide explicit consent to the Company for processing of the Data for the above purposes. In the case of Data processing for another purpose, in addition to the above or listed below, the Company must obtain the prior permission and to provide you with all the necessary information for the purpose of processing.
What is the legal basis of the processing:
As the legal basis for the processing of your Data set per case:
• the explicit consent for their intended purposes.
• the performance of the Contract.
• the Company's compliance with legal obligation.
• the pursuit of legitimate interest of the Company, subject to the conditions of the Regulation.
Who are the recipients of the Data:
Within the meaning of Regulation, the recipients is the natural or legal persons, public authorities, agencies or other entities, to whom Data are disclosed (hereinafter the “Beneficiaries”). As Recipients are defined: (a) the public authorities and services, as well as third parties (natural or legal persons) to whom we disclosed the Data on the basis of the applicable law, (b) subsidiaries and affiliated with the Company and Group companies, (c) affiliated companies, third parties and providers of professional or technical services, for the attainment of the foregoing objectives.
The Recipients that receive Data, process them -in the case - as controllers, processors or persons authorised for that purpose, in accordance with the applicable legislation.
In addition to the Recipients referred to in the Policy, the Company will not make a transmission, notification, or attribution of the Data to third parties, unless it becomes mandatory by law or is pursued by public/judicial bodies/authorities. By accepting this provide explicit consent to the Company for the transmission of Data to the οριζομένους Recipients.
How do we make the Data:
The Company says that the Data:
• Will be subject to a lawful and fair processing in a transparent manner.
• Will be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed.
• Will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary measure in relation to the purposes pursued.
• Will be accurate and will be updated on relevant information.
• Will be kept in a form which permits identification only for as long as necessary.
• Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
Transfer of Data to third countries:
Your Data shall be transmitted only to the bodies within the European Economic Area (E.The.X.), therefore subject to the strict legislation of the European Union for the protection of personal data or entities outside the eu.The.X. as long as you have the necessary certifications and commitments to comply with the relevant European safety standards, or fall under the requirements of the Regulation.
As the controller, within the meaning of Regulation, is defined as the company GEORGE I. ΝΙΚΛΑΣ, address, Ave. El. Venizelos 95, Heliopolis 16343 Tel 210-99.67.784 email support@ niklasservice.gr
What are your rights:
On the basis of the current legislation you have the following rights:
• access to the Data, in the sense of confirmation of any processing by the Company, the categories of Data, purposes of the processing, the Recipients, the time for processing, the download a copy of the Data and updated list of Recipients.
• correction of inaccurate Data, in the sense of updating them on the ενημερώσεώς to the Company.
• supplementing of incomplete Data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
• deletion of Data by withdrawing your consent to the Company, provided that the Data are no longer necessary for the fulfilment of obligation which requires processing under the law-and-order and/or the performance of a Contract, or/and for the foundation, exercise or support legal claims.
• restriction of processing when you dispute the accuracy of the Data and for a period of time that allows the Company to verify their accuracy, or when the processing is unlawful and you object to their deletion, asking instead the restriction of their use or when the Company no longer needs the Data for the purposes of the processing, but the Data are necessary for the foundation, exercise or support legal claims.
The Company will communicate any rectification, completion, erasure of Data or restriction of processing to each Recipient to whom have been disclosed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
• portability of Data within the meaning of the διαβιβάσεώς them to another controller when the requirements of the Regulation.
• opposition in the treatment (including the opposition in a particular form of communication), under the conditions of this Regulation, unless there are legitimate grounds for processing or for the foundation, exercise or support legal claims.
• withdrawal of consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
• lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.
The προπεριγραφέντα your rights you can exercise them by contacting in writing the Company at the above stated addresses for communication or respectively with the competent Data Protection Authority.
Use of automated decision-making – Training profiles:
The Company does not take decisions, nor engage in profiling based on an automated procedure during the processing of your Data, except in the case of the use of "cookies" on the website.
Data of third parties:
In the case of a contractual relationship with the Company (min.x. customers / suppliers / partners), most of the above apply (and / or) the following:
The concept of Data including:
• Data of individual enterprises (min.x. name, registered office, no. GEMI, elements of a legal representative),
• Financial transaction data (l.x. no. bank/s account/s),
• Tax data (l.x. A.F.M., D.The.Y.),
• Data for the performance of a Contract, or the exercise of legal rights or obligations hereunder.
• Elements of communication, such as l.x. the call record in the call center of the Company (as long as permitted by applicable Law and subject to the respective conditions), registration of e-mail or letters.
By accepting this, you provide the Company with the explicit consent for the processing of the Data, with additional purposes:
• communication in the framework of the Convention and
• the Company's compliance with the specific Law governing the Contract. In this case, the processing of Data takes place for the execution of the Contract, comply with the legislative requirements, and the exercise of individual rights and obligations.
As Recipients are defined, and the public authorities and services, as well as third parties (natural or legal persons) to whom I communicated the Data to perform the Contract or exercise ειδικοτέρων rights and obligations (l.x. companies accounting programs, crm, etc.).
The Company will process the Data for so long as there is the Contract and/or after in any way, or end of, as long as is required to run / exercise individual contracts / rights or comply with the obligations of the applicable legislation.
The withdrawal of consent, deletion, Data portability and objection to the processing, is likely to lead to consequences if the Company is no longer able to comply with legal or contractual obligations.
By accepting this you acknowledge your obligation: (a) for respect of privacy and confidentiality with regard to what is brought to your knowledge, because of or in connection with the Contract or of your communication with the Company. Any item or information in relation with Data of Third parties (e.g., personal data and special categories of data subject to the foregoing concepts], which refer to a third person (including the Company's employees, associates, partners, legal representatives, etc.) or/and financial, trade, business etc. practices of the Company, it is considered absolutely confidential, απαγορευομένης any treatment, notification or γνωστοποιήσεώς and in particular in any and in any way, (b) for non-preserving file documents or any general items that contain Data of Third parties, including electronic or photographic, (c) to inform the Company of any unauthorised or unlawful processing of Data to Third parties or/and accidental loss, destruction or damage them, (d) to your compliance with data protection Regulation.
In case of simple visit the website without your behalf send a message / request / reference etc. the Data processing will be limited to browsing data, i.e. data which is collected automatically, for technical reasons, such as the IP address, which is available to a provider of internet access to your computer to connect to the internet, or in connection with the internet browser you use, as well as techniques or other parameters for the connection to the website. These technical information may, in individual cases, to constitute personal data. As a general rule, the Company uses the διαλαμβανόμενες information only to the extent necessary for technical reasons in general, including the operation and protection of the site against abuse, attacks, or illegal actions.
Mounting cookies ensure the proper functioning of our website, personalize your visit to this.
Cookies are small files which ask permission in order to allow them to operate. Once you agree, the cookies that help in the analysis of traffic of the tissue or notify you when you visit a particular site. Cookies ensure the correct operation of the site and enable applications of the tissue to respond to personalized preferences. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs and interests, bringing together relevant information.
Overall, cookies help in order for the Company to provide better services through the website. Cookies do not provide the Company access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share or to advertise.
You can choose to accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.